Currently, ophthalmic prisms are manually presented to the patient's eye during diagnosis. An option may be to fit prisms into some trial frames designs, but metal tabs can damage the prism, orientation is estimated, and lenses are not secure.
Solution: The Ophthalmic Prism Adapter alleviates the need for the manual presentation and provides positive control of the ophthalmic prism during diagnosis and trial treatment.
NOT CE Marked for European Sales
- For use with standard 38mm square ophthalmic loose prisms.
- Compliments the Ophthalmic doctor's tool kit.
- Designed for trial frame compatibility, 38mm diameter.
- Allows for 360 degree prism rotation.
- Particularly useful for patients requiring large deviations.
- Accommodates square loose prisms up 45▲ and 50▲!
- Allows for extended in-office patient evaluation.