7 Rings per set- low diopter set or high diopter set
TS 4000: 2^, 3^, 4^, 5^, 6^, 8^, 10^
TS 5000: 12^, 15^, 20^, 25^, 30r^ 35^, 40^
Available with or without handle to allow for 360 degree rotation.
Raised ridge prevents prism edges from touching table.
• Allow accurate testing of large oculomotor imbalances
in the trial frame.
• Fits all standard trial frames.
• Offer excellent optical qualities.
• Made of thin optical quality acrylic and are lightweight.
• Each set includes a display box.
• Available as two sets providing a full range of prisms.
Fresnel trial sets are indispensable as a tool for the
proper evaluation of ocular motility disturbances.
These acrylic prisms allow for a more accurate
evaluation of large-angle deviations.
Because a rigid Fresnel prism reduces vision less and
creates less distortion and aberration than the press-on
prism of a corresponding power, the practitioner can
more accurately determine the tolerance to a given
The patient who is not able to tolerate a prism from the
trial set due to its side effects would not be a good
candidate for a Fresnel press-on prism.
Catalog #TS 4000 or #TS 5000 $150.00 USD Per Set - call to order